April - 08

Hadith of the Day
Hadith: 'Abdullah ibne 'Amr ibnil 'As Radiyallahu 'anhuma narrates: I heard Rasulullah ﷺ saying: Indeed Allah will summon a man from my Ummah in the presence of the entire creation on the Day of Resurrection and ninety-nine scrolls (of evil deeds) will be unrolled in front of him, while each scroll (length) being as far as the eye can see. He (Allah) will ask: Do you deny anything (written) here? Have My scribes done any injustice to you? He will say: No, my Rabb. Allah will say: Have you got any excuse for it? He will reply: No, my Rabb. Allah will say: We have with us a good deed of yours, and verily, today no injustice will be done to you. Then a piece of paper will be brought forth written therein will be these words:
 
I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Then Allah will say: Go and have it weighed. He will say: O my Rabb, what is (the weight of) this paper as compared to all of these scrolls? Allah will say: Indeed there will be no injustice to you. The scrolls will then be placed in one pan (of the scale) and the piece of paper in the other pan. Thereupon, compared to the weight of the piece of paper, the pan of scrolls will begin to fly. And nothing can outweigh the name of Allah. (Tirmidhi: 2639)


Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment