December - 28

Hadith of the Day
'Abdullah ibne-Khubaib Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Rasullullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam told me: Speak! I remained silent. He (again) said: Speak! I remained silent. He said again: Speak! I asked him: Rasulallah! What should I say? He said: Recite Surah Qul huwal lahu ahad (lkhlas: 112); Surah Qul A'udhu birabbil falaq (falaq:113); Surah Qul A'udhu birabbin nas (Nas: 114), three times in the morning and evening; these will suffice you for every purpose, or will protect you from every thing harmful. (Abu Dawud: 5082)
 
Note: According to some scholars, the objective of Rasullullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam prescribing the above is that if a person is unable to recite more, then he should at least recite these three Surahs in the morning and evening, and this alone will suffice for him Inshaallah. (Sharh-ut-Tibi)

Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp

0 comments:

Post a Comment